Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Not sure where to go/do Rss

Hi everyone. Was hoping my first post would be a happy one but unfortunately it's not. I am currently 20w5d with my 3rd. We are finally getting our girl. We have 2 boys already. We were referred to the Royal Women's Hospital in Melbourne for a level2 scan as something didn't seem right with her head cavity. Unfortunately it has been found that she has an aggressive brain tumour and she is not expected to survive. This type of thing is really rare, but I desperately need someone to talk to. I feel like I have failed as a mother.
HUGS Hun. I'm sorry for your sad news. Firstly your definitely have NOT failed as a mother. As you said these things are very rare and sometimes happen out of our control. Definitely speak to someone. You midwives, GP, or OB should be able to point you in the right direction for councelling so you can find out information about her condition and also to help you with ways of coaping.

All the best and take care of yourself
I am so sorry to read this. This is not your fault. I hope that you have a heap of support to get you thru this.

Thinking of you and your family at this difficult time.

Hi, I am so very sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you and your family.
This is something no one should have to endure and it is by no means your fault at all.
Life can be so cruel sometimes sad
Sending you much love and strength to get you through this very hard time xx
So sorry to hear your heartbreaking news. Sending hugs to you and your family.
Take care x

Hugs. This is not your fault at all.IM so sorry you are going through this.
Where would I find the request Raspberry Sundae? I'm not overly tech savy at the best of times!
Also thanks to everyone for their well wishes and support. It means a lot
Not positive (it's been a while), but check your messages. It should be on the purple strip across the top of your screen that says Huggies Forum. On the right hand side of that it should say messages. Click on messages. I 'think' the follow requests come in there. So sorry to hear your news!

Sorry to hear
Our little princess Abbey was born sleeping on 3rd May at 26+2 weeks. Thanks again for all the support on this post.
I am so sorry to hear this.

Thinking of you and you family at this time. Huge hugs.

Sign in to follow this topic