Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Newborn
  4. Depression Support Forum (Post Natal, Paternal etc)

Depression Support Forum (Post Natal, Paternal etc)

Huggies_Moderator

Helpful Links & Site Information

Hiya, Just wanted to let you know that we have some information and links on our site which we ...

5 replies

Depression after some hard periods in your life it's normal. My husband is in depression now after his father died sometimes he...

Huggies_Moderator

How to Contact A Moderator

Hi there, We just wanted to remind our members that if you are ever concerned by the content of...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
lexie78

Anxiety

What can I do to help move through anxiety? Have seen GP have psychological appointment set up. W...

6 replies

Why do you feel so bad? Maybe something wrong with your relationships? I was feeling weak after divorce however meetville helped me ...

Huggies Support

PANDA launches a new online Mental Health Checklist for Expecting and New Parents

PANDA – Perinatal Anxiety & Depression Australia has recently launched a new online Mental He...

Cathymccartney098

coping with infertility

Hi everyone. I thought of making this new post as a motivational one for people who are facing th...

22 replies

Medical statistics show that at the moment the percentage of infertile people has increased due to rapid life and constant stress. J...

Jaa00177

still trying

hi to all mums out there. im jaja im having a hard time to gave a baby last 2011 i had a ectopic...

19 replies

Jaa00177 wrote: hi to all mums out there. im jaja im having a hard time to gave a baby sad last 2011 i had a ectopic pregnancy which...

Cathymccartney098

This is getting harder and harder

I feel so sad today. My friend really just has PCOS. It isn't supposed to be that bad. I tho...

28 replies

I'm quite sorry to hear about this. Your friend has been quite unlucky. Tell her not to lose hope, though. It would make more s...

CarrieCoechico

Hyperthyroidism and trying to conceive

Hello! I'm Aya. My boyfriend and I are trying to conceive a baby for a month now. I have hyp...

8 replies

Hi, Aya. I hope you're doing well. Your condition is slightly tough to imagine. However, it definitely isn't something you...

Molliehall

Next IVF?

Is it too early to be planning next IVF? My little girl is seven months as of feb 28. I want to c...

28 replies

Hey, Mollie. You're still quite young. It makes no sense to rush into this. You've got a long life ahead of you. Why don&#...

AnneCarreiro

IVF

Hello there people! I just wanna get a piece of advice here. I have a 7 months daughter. I had he...

24 replies

Congratulations on a successful IVF procedure. I personally don't think there would be any problem to go for it. Seven months i...

aliyah2013

Hi everyone

Hello everyone. Please do not judge or hate or anything like that but i just want some hope or su...

15 replies

Hello Aliya. I hope you're okay. Please don't worry. Here's to hoping things get better you. Keep the faith and keep ...

Georgiaselih

How to Deal With Depression When You Can’t Get Pregnant

Hi everyone, I'm new on this forum, I'm trying to find some answers... My partner and...

34 replies

I was just looking around and went across this thread. I was diagnosed to have severe depression 3 years ago and tried almost everyt...

Dorry12

TTC

Caring for your body is very important i think i used to give no attentions to my body. And i go ...

14 replies

Hey. Hope you are well. I think it is time for you to take a break now. Give your body some rest. It has been through a lot. I reall...

Dorry12

depression

Depression is so common these days we all feel same when we think too much. I research too much a...

16 replies

Depression can affect your fertility. It's one of the major factors for infertility. You can avoid depression by doing some exe...

Nairish03

I dont know what will i do???

Hi guys, i have a depressive disorder, me and my 10 yrs boyfriend got broke up last weekend and I...

Monikadavid399

Share your story

Hey, everyone, I thought of starting a new post. I am hoping that everyone will be more responsiv...

26 replies

This is my story. I'm Andy, 37 yrs old. Joining the thread. Here's some of my medical history and I truly belive most of y...

Monikadavid399

Help needed

Hey there everyone. I hope you all are doing. I wanted to speak about an issue that I have been f...

15 replies

Cathymccartney098 wrote: I'm really sorry to hear about that. IVF is a good option. Your doctor recommended it so I think you s...

AshleyH

Infertility after endo

Hi, ladies. Shortly ago, I joined this forum. I have been trying for a baby. I do have a little g...

27 replies

Oh, dear? I acknowledge your struggle. Well, yes! It's really tough to undergo a hysterectomy. So, yeah! Stay strong! Well, a f...

New2MumsieWorld

I miscarried and I'm struggling to cope with everyday life Lock

Hi there, I'm just putting it out there and hoping to talk to ladies or anyone who understan...

8 replies

You are right. A child is a child. However, I guess we can’t really understand the sentiments until we are in that position. I think...

yogi79

no support Lock

Just wondering what mummies do when they don't have a support network?.I have 3 girls. 14 yr...

14 replies

Hi! It's definitely smart of you to reach out on here. I'm sorry you have to go through this tough time. I am really sorry...

Are these feelings normal? Lock

It's hard to deal with things that haven't worked out as you imagined they would.. And ...

10 replies

Hi there, I think you should talk to a professional too. Other peoples experiences may not necessarily reflect yours. I also did not...

Kimmelanie221

Desperate for a sibling!!

Hello and intro! I'm 36 with 1 kid conceived naturally. But, here I am wanting just 1 more. ...

6 replies

Kimmelanie221 that’s good. Why you want one more at this age? I mean if you wanted to enlarge your family circle then you should thi...

Emy_04

Not coping

Hi all, I’m not entirely sure how to put into words how I’m feeling. My baby is 3 and a half wee...

13 replies

Helooo! I always searched and discuss for all that I was simply experiencing the discussion posts and went over this one. I feel fru...

kmf87

Not sure where to go/do

Hi everyone. Was hoping my first post would be a happy one but unfortunately it's not. I am ...

21 replies

Hey there. Oh. Not a failure. Definitely join a group, anything, sports, get a hobby, join a support group, learn something new, yog...

Arleanmelendez

PCOS

Hey everyone! I hope that you all are doing great. I'm here to ask some questions about PCOS...

8 replies

I am sorry for your sister loss. I don't know much about PCOS. But i am sure this can be treated. Consult your doctor on regula...

dorothy110

scared

There are a lot any thing s that bother people. The thing that has become a nightmare for me is t...

10 replies

Hey there sweetie.stop self blaming yourself. It is not necessary that your child was born with a disability because of your genetic...

Cathymccartney098

Then VS now

Hi all. How is everyone doing? I want to start this thread about how assisted conception. surroga...

5 replies

Hey, I'm so glad you guys shared your experiences with me here. It really makes me feel like I'm not alone here. I hope it...

Amylizwright16

My partner keeps saying - well you wanted the baby.

Hi, this is my first time posting so please bare with me! Our daughter is 1 weeks old today! I ...

7 replies

A daughter is a beautiful blessing from God. you guys should be thankful for her. Why is your partner behaving like this? Maybe beca...

Sarah Willy Chadwick

asking for a friend

Hello there! How are you ladies doing now? Well, this is Sarah. Majority of you know me here. So,...

18 replies

It really breaks my heart to hear about your friend's situation. I know how difficult it is to cope with such issues. There was...

Jenifercox06

Happy

I am so happy and so glad these days. I am newly pregnant. It's just because of IVF. I am fe...

13 replies

Jenifercox06 wrote: I am so happy and so glad these days. I am newly pregnant. It's just because of IVF. I am feeling all the g...

Ellastone29

What are your health problems after giving birth?

Hello to all the proud mummies! After childbirth and 2 years of breastfeeding, I faced not only p...

4 replies

Hi! After delivery I faced hormonal imbalance, but my Dr helped me to improve conditions. Then I was diagnosed with POF (me 33 yo th...

Teagan_Thomas

worried? :/

if im on antidepressants before pregnancy, do i have to stop taking them? also if i have depresio...

7 replies

I am on antidepressants and got told from dr to wean off them slowly. I had previously dropped 75mg on another drs orders and had re...

Miluciake

Buy Legit,real, authentic,real UK driver license, British passport. whats app +1 (551) 257-4182

Buy Legit,real, authentic,real UK driver license, British passport. whats app +1 (551) 257-4182

Newmum87jb

Need to talk to other new mums

Hi I have an 8week old adoreable son. But I'm really struggling to be a mum. I love my boy...

9 replies

Hi there. Hope you're doing fine. I feel so sad about this. Hey, don't feel alone okay? All of us are here with you. It&#x...

Petulia

VIC Mother baby units - werribee vs northpark

Hi, Need some feedback from anyone who has been to either werribee mercy or northpark mother bab...

2 replies

Honestly! I have no experience of werribee mercy. So I can't give you any feedback about it. But I can just hope you are fine a...

Pixelprawn

PND is back (second baby)

I'm in tears atm. I have an 18 month old boy and tonight realised PND is back. I've h...

3 replies

Hey there Pixel! You aren't alone hon! We are all with you. I will suggest you stay active on this forum and read stories of ot...

grubgal

Worst Days of my Life

I just wanted to share my current experience with any new mums that may be feeling like me. I hav...

1 reply

Heyy sweetheart! I hope you're doing great! I'm so glad that you shared your story here. It really gives a lesson that eve...

Oliviastone_369

I don't feel any of those motherly instincts etc

Hi there. I gave birth two weeks ago. I was very excited while I was pregnant. However now, I don...

3 replies

Hi Olivia. How are you doing? First of all, Congrats! You're really a lucky woman for having a daughter! I can totally understa...

Huggies Support

Tips for avoiding PND

Hormones and the sheer enormity of having to be responsible 24/7 for a little baby contribute to ...