Huggies Forum

My Food Challenge Rss

My Food Challenge- I have to make at least 1 new dish a week.

This weeks Challenge is Meatballs.

Tonight I made chicken meatballs

Then sometime this week I will be attempting beef meatballs.

I also made waffles today but didn't think to take a photo. Will make again tomorrow and post a pic

Jenna:)

Forever, for always and no matter what

I like to do the same, I hate cooking the same things over & over. If something is really yummy it becomes a regular smile

Have you had a look at the website bestrecipies.com.au ? I love it as people rate the recipies & give reviews so if there is a meal that is 5x stars with heaps of reviews you know it is going be be good!

My favourite on there is Salt & Pepper Chicken, that is sooooo yummy smile
Double smile
Blacey wrote:
I like to do the same, I hate cooking the same things over & over. If something is really yummy it becomes a regular smile

Have you had a look at the website bestrecipies.com.au ? I love it as people rate the recipies & give reviews so if there is a meal that is 5x stars with heaps of reviews you know it is going be be good!

Lol I'm on that site a lot. I google recipes all the time and try things that have good reviews smile Thanks I'm going to check out that recipe sounds yummy

Haha I thought I'd get some replies. Thinking I might make a blog hmmm

Blacey wrote:

I love this website too, there are some awesome recipes on it!
Tutu&Lulu wrote:

Meatballs look amazing! any idea where to start with the blog? I've just found a site- wordpress.com :/ it's confusing. Coles website have heaps of recipes too, and stayathomemum.net

Tutu&Lulu wrote:

They look great! I set myself a 6 month challenge last year (1 new recipe per week) and set up a blog but then my camera crapped it so I just made the recipes without blogging! (Cos who wants to read a food blog without pics lol!) My challenge started cos I have a habit of cutting recipes from mags and never making them! Good luck with your challenge!

Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds,
You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.

I have no idea how to start a blog lol might have to do some research.

We had them with oven baked chips. Wasn't very exciting but they tasted nice enough. Can't wait to make beef ones

i like to make diffrent meals every week ( well try sometimes its hard)
i usualy use old family recipes we make chicken in coke quite oftern ( the coke caramailses so it doesnt actually taste like coke)
http://mygreatbigfoodchallenge.blogspot.com.au/ hopefully this works. I've only just started it have never blogged before so fingers crossed it works smile

Had a look at the blog! great job! smile

Will have to try the meatball recipe - they would be yummy in a tomato sauce on spaghetti! Looking forward to seeing what other recipes you try smile

Sign in to follow this topic