Huggies Forum

Kids Activities

Jinascaria

Found a better alternative to the gadget usage by kids

My 4 year old boy is really craze for gadget like mobile phone and ipad. His hobby is playing gam...

3 replies

There has probably been a "do my essay for me" situation in every student`s life. Some ignore the inner voice and continue...

travolta

To invite or not???

My DD is turning 8 in a couple of months. One of her best friends that she has known for a numbe...

1 reply

sffsf

Member953521

Baby Swimming Lessons from 4 Months

Swimming, a skill that proves to be a life saver at the same time a healthy activity to keep your...

2 replies

Member947642 wrote: Baby below 5 should not allow for swimming. My doctor also reccomended to start from 5-6 months

Skubala

Activity ideas for a 1 year old

Sooo DD has just turned 1 and I'm finding she's very sooky and clingy at home. I assume this is p...

14 replies

When I youngest son was still at this age I bought high some toddler books and puzzle with different shapes and colors. It would be ...

EmilyLedger

Toddlers trampolines

Hi! My daughter got a trampoline for Christmas from my friends, but I haven't given it to he...

1 reply

Your daughter is so small to play on a trampoline. I know Skywalker. This is a famous trampoline brand. But your child must be 3 yea...

Kudgie

Prams

Can anyone recommend a lighweight,easy to fold cheap pram for a 5.5month old bub?

5 replies

Try online, available many types of prams for babies.

Sugarbaby2323

2014 toy sale dates ??

Can any one plz tell me the toy sale dates this year Google is no help lol

3 replies

i also have no idea.

Mummabear16

Mums, bubs or playgroups in the Hutt Valley!

My 10 month daughter and I would love to check out any playgroups in the Hutt Valley area that an...

5 replies

Have a great idea. We should have to make our own entertainment area.

BooMumma

How many people did you have at bub's first birthday?

As the title says... How many people did you have at baby's 1st birthday? Was it an intimate fami...

10 replies

Arrange big party at your kids's first birthday. Try to make this day memorable for you and your kid.

MsApple

Activities for 11 month old

Anyone got any fun activites for an 11 month old. I am sure she is getting bored with me and her...

16 replies

Put your kid on playway schools then your kid learn many new activities.

Anirtak

When kids are sick?

Hi ladies, what do you do with your kids when they are sick with a cold or something? When you ca...

9 replies

Contact with your doctor at time your kid is sick. And go out with your baby.

cherpy

looking for songs...

i am looking for a copy of a couple songs, that my boys love but i cannot find them. singing in...

7 replies

Find out this type of song on internet. All songs are available on internet.

Member810582

IELTS Certificates For Sale

We offer our exclusive clients the ability to gain IELTS certificates without taking the exams. T...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Rosedunn587

Horse swing

hey, hope so you all are doing good. Well, meet my junior cousin. He is so sweet and cute pie. He...

HuggiesModerator

Check out these great ideas for keeping your kids entertained!

https://www.huggies.com.au/kids-activities

3 replies

Like our youtube videos or facebook, get more off & coins. Such as tera gold,poe currency,Maplestory 2 Mesos and more, please g...

HuggiesModerator

Over 350 fun activities for all ages!

https://www.huggies.com.au/kids-activities

4 replies

Thanks so much for sharing the list- we also have heaps of fun events We welcome all children ages 18 months - 10years to join our...

Jashhealthlove_In

Keep an eye on your baby's activities with a baby monitor!

Baby monitors, especially the video baby monitors, are so useful in looking after your baby when ...

BestMumInAus

Harmony Day! Are you doing anything with your kids?

Hi everyone Harmony day is coming up on 21st of March 2018 and we're getting warmer! What ...

Jinascaria

Play Equipments for kids Lock

My boy is very much attracted to the toys. so i am planing to buy some indoor play toys or do som...

11 replies

Wooden blocks are a great choice for simple yet lasting fun. If you are looking for something that requires more activity, have you ...

more*cake

4 year old party entertainment recommendations please! Lock

I am toying with the idea of hosting a 4 year old birthday party at home for my daughter. There w...

11 replies

Hey, You might be interested check out these activities for kids.https://schoolwiser.com/blog/summer-ideas-activ...

Catherinelanterman

Halloween!

I've been struggling to know what to do for Halloween but I found this blog with some good i...

HuggiesModerator

Summer is just around the corner! Check out these important pool and beach safety tips!

https://www.huggies.com.au/parenting/child-safe...

1 reply

Thanks! Useful information!

Jacinta_Siragusa

Advice for mum new to Mornington please

Hi I have just recently moved down to Mornington VIC, I have a 2 yr old and a 4 month old and wou...

HuggiesModerator

Kids party ideas

https://www.huggies.com.au/parenting/parents-an...

1 reply

You can book a beautiful party hall and decorates with balloons etc.

Rhianahk

Coffee groups in East Auckland etc

Wanting to know if there any play groups, coffee groups or activities for mums and there babies i...

2 replies

Rhianahk - I know you posted this post 4 months ago but my daughter and I are joining the Howick Leisure Centre play-gym for babies....

Tomcstom

Should I allow my boy to play with ipad? Lock

My 2 yrs old boy loves playing ipad. Sometimes he cries when I stop him playing. What should I do?

8 replies

It is ok to allow him to play with ipad but there should be limit to it, e.g. 30 minutes in a day. Schedules something interesting f...

Tamryn88

Play group/Make friends in Townsville

Hi there My husband, my now 1 year old son and myself moved to Townsville just over a month ago....

1 reply

Hey I have a one year old boy in Townsville , he doesn't have many friends yet , if you'd like to Catch up sometime that&#...

Wingsuitchick

Trampoline

We are looking at buying a trampoline for our son's 2nd birthday. What are people's e...

3 replies

I suggest you buy on crazysales. I bought several toys for my DS there and all are in good quality. Last time I checked they have tr...

Erindoughty91

mums groups. coffee group play groups

Wanting to know if ther any play groups of mums coffee groups for both mum n bubs in tikipunga ar...

Sam L

What to baby for christmas?

Hi All I am trying to find something to buy my 7 month old (who will be 10 months old) for Chris...

7 replies

So many things, our little girl will be the same age and I am so excited! Bath toys Edible finger paint Board books Blocks Fun cube...

HuggiesModerator

How do you keep your little ones cold as the temperatures rise?

Let us know your tips and tricks!

HuggiesModerator

How do you keep your 1 year old entertained?

Give us an idea of a typical day for you and your little one!

HuggiesModerator

Summer fun activities

How will you keep the kids entertained?

HuggiesModerator

How much should you let your children play with iPads and smart phones?

What do you think?

Gayatri_Pal

Family day care

Hi My name is Gayatri and I live in Pakenham VIC, 3810. I run a family day care from home and I ...

Hippy_Chick1511

Lockyer Valley

hi I am just wondering if there are any play groups in the lockyer valley qld area?

Kellbell_38

Looking for mums and bubs in Belmont area Geelong

Hi I have recently moved to Geelong with my 11 month old daughter and I'm interested in join...

1 reply

Hi! Have your tried the Geelong Mumma's facebook group to meet new people in your area?

Noah'sMum

Playgroup or mother's group in Hoxton Park???

Hi there. I have a 10 month old son and new to Hoxton Park. Wondering, anyone know of a playgroup...

Jadeakiss1

Play group adelaide north

Hi ladies! I'm a young mum with a 16 month old boy we have just moved to adelaide from perth...

Sarahstarkey1214

Looking for a SMALL Playgroup.

Hi Ladies, I was just wondering if anyone knew of a small play group... I have a 3yr old (well in...