Huggies Forum

Being A Grandparent

Huggies_Moderator

About This Forum

We have heard along the grapevine that we have a few grandparents on board, so firstly welcome! W...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Mari Ann  Judith

Can parents keep grandchildren away from grandparents

Email Dr. Jakiki for urgent help if you have any problem seeing your grandkids or any family prob...

Gran2one

Making new friends now I'm a grandparent

Hi My name is Karen..I'm very so new to this site..but wanting to make new friends now that...

3 replies

welcome grandma

MumsVan

Love Being a Nanny

Just wondering how many other grandparents love their new role of grandparent. I love having my g...

2 replies

I really am enjoying being a grandma had a bad experience with the first grandchild but my son has since moved on and and has given...

nowcomplete

Hail good Grandparents

I wanted to say: Some people, like myself and my children have been very lucky to have been bless...

1 reply

Hi, Just wanted to say what a lovely post you have written. My son is very fortunate too that both sets of Grandparents absolutely...

TammieO

Any MIL's out there?? I have a question....

Hi there (I posted this in another thread but might get some MIL's in here hopefully:o) Am hop...

MumsVan

How do we get Grandparents involved????

I am a mum of 9 children 6 from previous relationship and 3 from current relationship. I also hav...

starlitekiss

being a grandparent

I see there is a forum for this but so far Im the only one who has posted let me say that being ...

starlitekiss

being a grandparent

being a grandparent is the most rewarding thing to me I feel so blessed as we 1 natural grandchil...