Huggies Forum

Weight Loss 2009 Lock Rss

I thought i would start a thread for all of us that would like to looses some weight in 2009.

I thought it would be a great place to share hints and tips and keep one another motivated.

I am very overweight (actually classed as obese) so would like to loose about 35 kilo's. I will be using my treadmill and wii fit that I got for christmas as well as my exercise bike and gymset I already have.

Day one started for me today and I have done 30mins on the treadmill as well as around 20 mins on the wii fit. eating wasnt the best today but did go to the supermarket and brought lots of fresh veg and fruit to start great tomorrow.
I am also buying a seperate diary tomorrow to keep track of my weight, eating and exercise. I learnt this from weight watchers a year ago and thought it was a great idea to write everything you do down.

My biggest challange will be staying focus, eating breakfast and time but would love your help to stay motivated.

I hope you will all come and join the thread and tell us a little about yourself.

Here is what we have so far (Thanks Ace)

teenazbc
Teena
Total to loose 35kg
Total Lost 1.6kg
Only 33.4kg to go.

Zebby*N*Chops
Total to Loose 5kg
Total lost

possums
Total to Loose 7kg
Total lost

Heleina and Arielle
Total to Loose
Total lost

danae
danae
Total to Loose 30-35kg
Total lost

Creative Ness
Vanessa
Total to Loose 20kg
Total lost

Princessdaddynme
Total to Loose 10kg
Total lost

NicS83b
Total to Loose 5-8kg
Total lost

mandz82
Total to Loose
Total lost

Mumsvan
Total to Loose 20kg
Total lost

louandella
Total to Loose 35kg
Total lost

Lifie 09
Total to Loose 5kg
Total lost

Alley85
Total to Loose 15kg
Total lost

Horsey 13
Total to Loose 10-15kg
Total lost

Mum2Harrison
Total to Loose 10kg
Total lost

Lovelygirl+boy
Total to Loose 20-25kg
Total lost

miss mum 07+08
Taneen
Total to Loose 15kg
Total lost

Aiden and Jades mum
Total to Loose 10kg
Total lost

Mummyto3cutties
Total to Loose
Total lost

2long
Belinda
Total to Loose 35kg
Total lost

**Jus**
Justine
Total to Loose
Total lost

mummytowigglywoo"s
Total to Loose 25kg
Total lost

Juddsmum
Ro
Total to Loose 7kg
Total lost

Freckles
Total to Loose 10kg
Total lost

Mummy of Sarah
Total to Loose 10-15kg
Total lost

Cath 123
Total to Loose
Total lost

ashkat""s mum
Alissa
Total to Loose 5kg
Total lost

laurenjoh
Total to Loose
Total lost

kerry5
Total to Loose 10kg
Total lost

*lildilberry*
shez
Total to Loose 20kg
Total lost

mum<3sJosh
Total to Loose
Total lost

My*LiL*x
Total to Loose 10kg
Total lost

Isobel""s mum
Total to Loose 10-15kg
Total lost

--ACE--
Amy
Total to Loose 28kg
Total lost

justins mummy
Total to Loose
Total Lost

geoffameila
Total to Loose 19kg
Total Lost

mareetina
Tina
Total to Loose 12kg
Total Lost 1.5kg
Only 10.5 kg to go. Yay.

beaniesbubs
Total to Loose 25-30kg
Total Lost

florel
Total to Loose
Total Lost

Denae
Denae
Total to Loose 3kg
Total Lost .5kg Has already lost 28kgs all up. well done
Only 2.5 kg to go. Yay.

VB59A5
Vicki
Total to Loose 10kg
Total Lost

BecmY
Total to Loose 30kg
Total Lost 2.5kg
Only 27.5kg to go. Yay.

catherine shell
Total to Loose 10kg
Total Lost

ShanleyD
Total to Loose 15kg
Total Lost

Sharoo
Total to Loose
Total Lost

Queen Bee
Total to Loose 5kg
Total Lost

Stephanea
Total to Loose 20kg
Total Lost

Purple
Total to Loose 30kg
Total Lost

Scitznbub
Total to Loose
Total Lost

[Edited on 11/01/2009]

Hey Teena!!!

Ill join you hun!
I would ideally like to go back from size 12 to a size 10, so i need to lose about 5 kg and tone up.

So far this week i have walked 24 Klm, (6k a day) and apart from a few blisters... i feel fab!

My biggest challenge will be staying away from the choccy!

I think a bit of exercise and healthy food choices are the way to go!
Love the idea of writing everything down too! Might do that myself!

Best of Luck Teena!
smile]

You sound like you are well prepared, good on you for making the decision to do something. Once you're on a roll you wont want to stop.

I will join you because I want to lose about 7kgs. I just can't seem to lose it as fast as I did the first time around!
im in! I HAVE to lose weight, I have been asked twice now if im pregnant again and I just wanted to cry! plus I have my brothers wedding as a bridesmaid and everyone else are skinny minnies!

I have no treadmill or gym membership, but do have a wii fit. I know to eat healthy but there is so much junk in this house (I live with my mum and 10yo sister) plus DP loves eating chips and kfc!!!

Any help would be great and im getting into the diary thing too, thanks for the idea.

Goodluck to you two ladies also smile

i need some serious motivation too...
i need to loose around 30-35kgs too (also classed as obese). i HATE exercise, but would like to get back into walking (daylight savings here means it is still light until 9pm). i really have to eat right. sleep deprivation and pure laziness means i snack ALL day.
ok, so where do we go from here??

Week one...

Start with a really good breakfast!

No food after 7pm. Easier said than done, I love to snack at night, hence the reason I'm joining this thread! lol
yay, thanks everyone for joining and sharing your stories.

For me I will just take one day at a time and will start by eating breakfast tomorrow morning. I brought some sultana brand so will have a bowl of that.

I done weight watchers early last year and just could not afford to keep it up but did it long enough to get all the books etc so I think I will put myself back on to that program and just do it myself at home. It is what I know and I can still have my little treats here and there.

Good Luck everyone.

Posted by: possums
Start with a really good breakfast!

No food after 7pm. Easier said than done, I love to snack at night, hence the reason I'm joining this thread! lol

Thats me, I love to snack at night after the kids have gone to bed.

Good Luck possums.

lol I have a tin next to my bed with broken gingerbread house in it...yummo thats my night cap snack at the moment...and thats way after 7pm lol

The weight watchers books/plans can you share some tips from that with us? I have never done it and have no idea about what I should/shouldnt eat and what portions :/

Weight watchers is based on points. So every food has a point. When you start you weigh your self and use info about yourself to work out how many points you are aloud to eat in a day.

So I have a book that has just about every food in it so I can work out my points. Doing exercise also gives you extra points as well.

If you can get yourself a copy of the points book i could help you from there if you like.

I personally like the programm as it teaches me about portion size etc.

Ok I am in. I too am classed as obese and need to lose 20kgs OMG that feels so pathetic to write. But its true. My first goal is to lose half that. My biggest fall backs are my love of food, lazyness and softdrink. I need to cut down...no cut out softdrink and get moving I wish I could afford the gym but sadly I cant so walking it will be for now.

Cheers Ness

where can I get a points book from without joining them?

Sign in to follow this topic