Huggies Forum

Vechile Rss

Hi so our little family has started fianly it is all happenign DH and I think we need to upgrade our car to accomadate our neice who moves in with us soon, she is 1 year and 4days older than our little ranger but she is specail needs, has specail stoller and lots of other things, cant walk talk feed herself etc, but in a few years time there is a great chance she is going to need a wheel chair, so we are trying to work out what the best kind of vechile is going to be, boot space in a holden SS ( which he is pushing for ) is fine we would go with a wagon, but we also looked at the Xtrail, liberty, and a few other ones. Does anyone have a child that requires a wheel chair or could give me some inductation on what kind we should get cause it is going to be a while till we replace it

thats the thing I am no good with realy big vechiles we looked at the Imax today and I was no comfortable in it at all but i was in a xtrail and he keeps going back to the holden but i am worried about lifting things and kids in and out so we are trying to work out what is the best

thats the thing I am no good with realy big vechiles we looked at the Imax today and I was no comfortable in it at all but i was in a xtrail and he keeps going back to the holden but i am worried about lifting things and kids in and out so we are trying to work out what is the best

We had an xtrail when ds as born and I loved it!! I'd only ever had little cars before so was a bit concerned about how I would be driving it since it was my car. We only sold it because the lease ran out on dh's car and we could get more money for the xtrail than our other car, but I miss it eventhough my other car is really nice. We are thinking about having a 4th child and are considering a pathfinder. If the xtrail had 7 seats we would definitely buy another one.
Personally I don't think xtrail would have enough space for you. What about a territory? Or if you want a sedan Toyota camry's have massive boots
Sign in to follow this topic