Huggies Forum

health and fitness Rss

Eggs
A relatively inexpensive protein source loaded with nutrients, eggs certainly earn their superfood status. A single large egg is just about 70 calories and offers six grams of protein. Eggs are also a great source of omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for normal body function and heart health .
https://www.abhc.org
Almonds
Surprise! Almonds are the most nutritionally dense nut, meaning they offer the highest concentration of nutrients per calorie per ounce. For just 191 calories, a one-ounce serving provides 3.4 grams of fiber (that's about 14 percent of the daily recommended value) and a healthy dose of potassium, calcium, vitamin E, magnesium, and iron. Plus, you can eat them as BUTTER!
https://www.abhc.org/organifi-pure-review/
I am so glad I found this product!! I have had bariatric surgery and the protein supplement I had been using quit being available. That turned out to be a good thing because I like this better. I only have to drink one ounce of this.
Some days I'm short on protein but don't have a lot of calories to spare because pancakes and waffles are good, and so are donuts. That's when I reach for these to up my protein intake and help with muscle repair after my workouts. They taste like 5-hour energy shots and work well for a low cal, high protein supplement.
I am a goal-oriented person and I play sports and this requires measuring the goals that I set for myself. Therefore, I always need a lot of energy, but I have never used energy, especially with alcohol. I do gymnastics in the morning for over 50 minutes followed by either more than 50 minutes of strength training or a 3-mile walk that takes an average of 40 minutes. I rarely get injured, but sometimes I get irritated from overuse. Irritation usually resolves in less than an hour. I started taking protein shots because I heard from a person that a Cleveland Clinic fitness trainer recommended it to him. I'm glad I found out about it. At 40 I need all the help I need to stay fit and active, see this website for more. Firstly, the protein levels I measure every morning have increased since I started taking protein shots, and secondly, my recovery time from irritation has decreased.
Sign in to follow this topic