Huggies Forum

Trying to conceive Rss

Hi all, My name is Stephany, and I'm a Queenslander. I am 31, single and have infertility issues due to a long history of anorexia nervosa. However, I've always wanted to be a Mother. In the past, I have undergone many treatments but nothing works out. One of my friends suggested an Acupuncturist in Gold Coast region there I got wonderful IVF Acupuncture treatment and confident words from the therapist. I was very happy and right now I am 5 months pregnant. This is my dream, my reason for living. I have no other. As I know the pain of infertility or failed IVF, Stay positive and help each other. Thanks

hey, the lucky mum to be.You are indeed the happiest people by now but I am one of the distressed ones.I have a friend who tackled her problems of infertility and being childless by surrogacy.Now I am myself trying to conceive but at this ripe age of 40 am confused about it.Everybody tells me to go for the same treatment as my friend as the clinic that she had in Ukraine was a very top notch and the staff was highly qualified as a result my friend got it done two times and now she is a mother of two beautiful daughters.So to sum things up this sounds like a nice option but equally, nice option is surrogacy I think.As far as money is concerned this clinic is not expensive and the facilities include accommodation etc, I don't have any idea but your idea looks expensive to me.Please pray for me to make a wise decision soon.
hey there Stephanie! I am literally shocked by your story as I have never read this kind of story before, I mean I knew that anorexia nervosa was a really bad disorder to have but I never knew it could be cured using acupuncture well all of the best luck to you and I might just try it now too haha, and Jenni945 I don't think there is any reason for you to be dishearted about it, I was reading recently a women in Russia was able to give birth at the age of 60 , I believe she was a surrogate mother as well from the clinic you have mentioned but thats, not my point. My point is if she can do it so can you and very easily, get a referral to the sterile clinic in your area and find out what you are really going through, I mean what is the exact problem causing this infertility in most cases it can be cured so age is not the issue have a little faith in your amazing body. yes it can be easier said than done but we women are the strongest creatures in the world and we can do anything, you will have a family of your own Jenni all the best luck.
Hi there. How are you doing now? I just read your post. Thanks for sharing such an amazing story with us. Well, I've also been there myself. But, I've left any hope. I'm currently undergoing an IVF just like you. I'm having it in a clinic in Ukraine. I've also been referred by someone. I am really looking forward to it! So, let's see how it goes. Anyway! I am really motivated to hear your story. Congratulations on it! I hope it concludes well. Everyone deserves a chance to have a child. Stay blessed! xx
Congratulations on finally being pregnant! It definitely is a long journey filled with depression, stress and anxiety. However, you are definitely right it is extremely important to be patient and strong through the procedure. I being in the same boat of struggle have definitely realised that. I hope that the process I have opted for helps me become a mother as well. The clinic in my story has also taken a serious part as they helped me go through the process. I feel like there is a strong need to spread awareness regarding IUI IVF and surrogacy. As these are helping out so many women who might not have been able to conceive otherwise.
Hi there. How are you doing nowadays? I hope everything is going great for you and baby? It great to see that you fought your way to pregnancy. I know how hard it is. I wish you good luck. Looking forward to hearing more from you.
Hey, Hope you are doing good. I am glad to hear this you fought against your infertility. I am also infertile. I can conceive but I cannot maintain pregnancy. This made me depressed a lot. There were a lot of people who always supported me in my hard time. I chose IVF but failed because the body needs to respond to it naturally and my body was not responding. In the end, surrogacy was my last hope. I went for it and now I have a baby. I am happy that I have found the best clinic for me. They provided me all the facilities. My surrogate was healthy enough and she gave birth to healthy baby too. There are many couples who are facing infertility. They think it is a curse for them. But everything happens for a reason. I hope the people who are seeking to have babies must choose surrogacy.
Hi. Congratulations on being pregnant. I believe good things happen to people who try. People TTC for several months and end up with depression when nothing works. But the ones that never give up to get their reward. I'm glad it worked for you. Thanks for sharing this with us.
Hello. it is really painful to be infertile. Dealing with infertility is the hard time of life. Same was the case with me. I had cervix Incompetence disease which left me infertile. When i first heard about that i was so sad that i can't express my pain in words. Anyhow, that was the toughest part of my life. I wouldn't lose hope. I and my husband decided to go for Surrogacy. We went to Ukraine for the BioTexCom Clinic. They found us a healthy Surrogate. We have a baby girl through Surrogacy. Now we are deciding to have another baby. Surrogacy is a blessing indeed by which you will have your own biological baby. I hope it would help others too who are facing Infertility.
Hello! I hope you will be fine.
After reading your case I really become upset for you. But you don’t need to worry. These difficulties are the part of life.
I'm glad to know about your pregnancy. I have also passed through this method. It’s a quite interesting advancement in the field of science. Much appreciatable it is. I hope everything will be fine.
All my prayers are with you.
All the best.
Today I am gonna inform you people that a big event about surrogacy is gonna be in the London. This is very useful event for the infertile couples. I have their advertisement and going to share with you people. Here is the Ukraine clinics advertisement.
Dear Friends! Bio.Tex.Com Team is going to the UK on 18-19 August. You will have a unique chance to have initial consultation in London. It would be an excellent opportunity to meet Anastasia, the Head of English department, and to get all necessary information about treatment in Bio.Tex.Com. You will also have a chance to sign a contract right there.
Seats are limited, so please register for the meeting by contacting us via email surrogacy@bio_tex_com.com ignore '_' from email
Love you all infertile couples. I hope this event will be very useful for us and will be answered all the myths about surrogacy.
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. This is not easy, I know. It must be so hard for you. I have been in your shoes. I can totally understand how you must have felt. It is so nice of you to share your story over here. Your story will surely give hope to a lot of people. There are many like you. I had two miscarriages after marriage. Above all, we contacted a bad clinic called Lotus. I had lost all hope to become a mother. Then my husband and I started looking for alternatives. We found IVF and also a good clinic. We were reluctant in the beginning. Nevertheless, we took our chances. Now we are blessed with a beautiful baby boy. I hope everyone gets blessed with children. Cheers
Sign in to follow this topic