Huggies Forum

DH has just told me ..... Lock Rss

Great, DH has just told me (in a text!!) that things have been so bad between us lately that if it wasn't for our finances he would have already left. Not quite sure how to respond to that one!

He is right in that if we could afford 2 houses I probably would have asked him to leave before now, but still makes it hard to be told. Not sure what I should do now
sad oh that's awful. Would you both consider couples counselling? I don't know what else to suggest it seems like things have gotten bad between you both. Do you want to work on things? Does he? Sounds like now is decision time.

sad Don't know what to say, but here's a hug ((((HUG))))
Oh Hun huge hugs! Surely he could have been more tactful and spoken to you face to face?!

I don't know what to say, is there a way to sit down and have a frank discussion with him?

Have you looked into what you are entitled to if you do separate? Could you do a trial separation?

I hope you are able to wrap your head around things and work out what is the best solution for you xox
Sorry darls, hope you're ok. That really sucks...
Charming.... Communicating this by text!!! A bit gutless I say.
What a....... Far out, that isn't nice!

Does he have somewhere he can stay tonight? I wouldn't be letting him anywhere near me and suggesting he stay at his mothers for the night wink

I'm sorry this has happened sad
Hi Knockonwood sad gee that's hurtful. Have you guys had a chance to talk yet? Why did he text.it? Was he at work or something? What brought this up?

How are.you feeling? Still like you want him to leave or do you think there's.something to save? Is he the open type- would he agree to counselling or a date night once a month or anything to save what.you guys once had?

I really hope you can both meet halfway and remember what it was that made you get married in the first place was.

Xx

Gosh. I am not one for pearls of wisdom but just had to say gosh.
A text probably wasn't the manliest of man ways to go about that.
Hopefully you can talk to him and either pull the relationship back together or separate amicably and live happily ever after.
Sorry it's come to this for you sad
I don't know really what to say, other then I'm sorry that this has happened. What a terrible way to communicate this particular issue.
TallulahBelle wrote:
Hi Knockonwood sad gee that's hurtful. Have you guys had a chance to talk yet? Why did he text.it? Was he at work or something? What brought this up?

How are.you feeling? Still like you want him to leave or do you think there's.something to save? Is he the open type- would he agree to counselling or a date night once a month or anything to save what.you guys once had?

I really hope you can both meet halfway and remember what it was that made you get married in the first place was.

Xx

+1

Hope you're ok knockonwood! Thinking of you!
Sign in to follow this topic