Huggies Forum

Your Relationships

Huggies_Moderator

Support Thread - Stepfamilies Lock

Hi everyone, Welcome to our new support thread for stepfamilies. We hope this becomes a supporti...

69 replies

Hi ladies. So glad to find here!!!!! Can someone help me to sort out please. My stepson, a ten years old boy, put his penis into cla...

Derurvi

Help buying a gift for my husband

My husband's electric shaver broke, want to buy him something new, but not very expensive. I...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
ChrissyNZ

Low Libido Lock

Hi everyone I have a beautiful five month old son and wonderful partner. The birth was via c-sect...

3 replies

It's absolutely normal to have a low libido after c-section and giving birth in general

Gambling Lock

Hi, I need some advice. I have been addicted to gambling for about 5 years now, before my son w...

4 replies

I see you want to get more experience, so just try to use matches results as the information that can help with bets. This is the si...

Member019895

Passive Aggressive SIL Lock

Anyone have a passive aggressive SIL like I do? What are some stories they’ve done to make you l...

Shaylianderson

need some advice with drug addicted spouse Lock

hey everyone i have a beautiful 8 month old baby girl and a fiance with a drug addiction! hes bee...

3 replies

I don't know where you live, but I know a new york drug rehab center that has successful results with drug addiction. I think ...

happymum76

Calling all woman whose partners left them then came back Lock

Hi! My partner left me almost 4 weeks ago and we have an 8 month old son. He left with no warnin...

4 replies

I’m sorry you’ve gone through this. My partner of a year being with me left me a week that I was overdue to have our baby. Our baby ...

Ashleybattersby

Break up Lock

Hello beautiful people. I am just wanting to get some advise on relationships with your baby dadd...

1 reply

Hey mama. I'm sorry I don't have any helpful advice I just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you and sending you...

ashyrenee89

How to handle partner working out at sea (no reception) Lock

I am currently on day 2 of my partner working out on a trawler there is no reception out there so...

1 reply

My partner works away fifo and has done since before we had kids. Sometimes he won’t have reception so we won’t talk to him for the ...

AbbeyD

Parents who do not want grandparents in their childs life Lock

I do not get along with my parents. I have not talked to them for many years. They did not approv...

16 replies

Dr. Jakiki brought peace to my home and today my family is back on the right track. After the spell was done my son wife confuse to ...

rhiannonsymone

Scared to have intercourse Lock

Hi, my LO is very close to 6 months old.. When I gave birth to him, I had an episiotomy and 3rd d...

arianababyone

Partner does not seem to want to be involved? Lock

Hi, I'm 10 weeks pregnant with surprise baby #1. It's not that my partner isn't s...

3 replies

I feel sorry for you. Just believe that something good will come to you.

NDN-NZ

Fed Up Lock

Hi there, sorry first time on this and soon to be a first time mother. I am 27 weeks pregnant whi...

Anon201720172017

Time to end my marriage? Lock

Long story short I am confused about what to do about my marriage. My husband of 15 yrs (+kids)...

3 replies

Marriage is a work in progress. But it all goes down to what you want. Only you can help yourself - give it an end or a go for anoth...

Tamarahh

NEED HELP OR ADVICE DESPERATELY! Lock

Hi beautiful ladies, So I am really struggling at the moment. I am not happy and am constantly fe...

1 reply

That sounds like a tough dessision, the best choice is to go with what your gut tells you remember though you also need to do what i...

Fosterjoseph555

Breakups and Revenge Lock

Revenge Your Ex Each day hundreds of men and women seek revenge on their ex-mates for a variety ...

Dans:-)

ELOPING TO BROOME! HELP!!! Lock

Hi, Not sure if i am posting in the right section, but i need some help! We are planning on elo...

3 replies

Hi. We have just eloped to broome three weeks ago. It was amazing. The people of broome are fantastic!! So friendly. I had no issue ...

Sheynacousin

Any mums groups in old noarlunga SA Lock

Hey everyone Iv just moved to old noarlunga 2 weeks ago I have a 5 year old son due to start a...

Taiha & William''s mum

Brother in law getting tattoo Lock

My Brother in law got our 2 childrens names tattooed on his chest and im not happy about it. He ...

19 replies

Ciaralynch1861 wrote: I know exactly how you feel but at least this man that got the tattoos isn't blood related to you persona...

Hippy_Chick1511

grandparents Lock

how do I tell my mother in law to back off. I have 6-7 month old and every time she is over she w...

6 replies

Well now my boy is 1 yr old and she hasn't kept it up!!!! I can't stand it.

Amylee2

Just moved interstate. Hubby hates it Lock

Hi, My husband and I and our 2 young kids have moved interstate not even a month ago and my DH s...

1 reply

Try get him to join a group that does a hobby or something that he likes (sports or fishing or something). Get involved in communit...

knockonwood

Have just sent DH to a motel for the week..... Lock

I've just sent DH to stay at a motel for the week. This has been a long time coming, but I&#...

1 reply

Good luck. I hope that he sorts himself out and comes back a new man. I know what you mean about having a nice week. I know when my...

Mackenzie_Fox

Getting your old look back after childbirth Lock

Hi ladies, A few days ago, @Autobot_Killa started a thread about lost intimacy, and there was on...

3 replies

Hi Alex, thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, I haven't spoken to my husband. I guess I'm afraid I may not like his answe...

ConfusedCruskit

Do I leave/separate/divorce? Outside and/or Educated opinions needed PLEASE! Lock

Please help. I have a 2 year old baby. My Husband is a childish, selfish, irresponsible brat. He ...

Leah_1987

Am I Being Overly-sensitive? Lock

My daughter is the only grandchild on my parents side and when she was first born my mum was a do...

7 replies

Thankfully mum is rude not crazy. They have been friends with the neighbours for years and went to their wedding and everything even...

vent Lock

I have not posted anything in a very long time I have five kids 19 16 13 9 and 5 my 16 yr old has...

2 replies

He probably hasn't really digested the news. Don't worry about your insensitive ex, just enjoy your kids, your a champion ...

Bubblesgalore

Info on paternity testing Lock

Has anyone used a dna testing site called nimble diagnostics i think its called. My partner us ne...

Bubblesgalore

DNA test for partner Lock

Ok so my mind has been going round and round in circles since my partner has told me but long sto...

Blah_Blah89

When to move on Lock

Hi all, just have a question regarding when is to soon to move on?? My partner and I separated in...

5 replies

Blah_Blah89 wrote: Thank you for replying, I agree with that one about other people, if you don't mind me asking were you guys ...

ConfusedMummyOfTwo

father wishes to sign parental rights over Lock

hey im looking for help pregnant with my 2nd child this is my story any help would be fantastic ...

1 reply

I think you would be better getting some legal advice rather than asking random people on a public forum. Good luck.

Bazznuts

looking for friends in Marsden Lock

Hi, i am 22 and have a 1 year old daughter, we have just moved to Marsden in the logan area and h...

Domchelle

Being Patient Lock

My partner and I are going through the IVF being on it for nearly 8 years, we have had a rough ti...

N_Mcgrail

Advice please Lock

Hi, I'm currently pregnant with my first, my partner himself is fine but I'm having a p...

5 replies

duno if it will work on your partner...but tell him pregnancy has made you really horny... most guys would kick their mates out for ...

theperfecttwo

Am I over thinking this situation? Lock

HI, I am a mother of two gorgeous boys ages 5 and 3. I have been with my husband for 8years and m...

7 replies

Could you try and do something to get yourself in the mood before bedtime and the pressure is on? Not sure what floats your boat but...

MummySim

marriage problems Lock

just after some advice on what to do about my marriage, i have been married for nearly 1 year no...

6 replies

MummyChef wrote: Sorry your marriage hasn't turned out too well but seriously he sounds like an a$$! Get rid of him as soon as ...

knockonwood

DH has just told me ..... Lock

Great, DH has just told me (in a text!!) that things have been so bad between us lately that if i...

10 replies

TallulahBelle wrote: Hi Knockonwood sad gee that's hurtful. Have you guys had a chance to talk yet? Why did he text.it? Was he ...

2moogles

How to manage family? Lock

I am looking for suggestions on how to manage family expectations. I have a brother who has a se...

11 replies

We ended up going out for lunch over the weekend. Was a nightmare. We ended up having to floor walk with our little man cause he w...

pinkpinkblue

new baby in family - complicated. advice needed please Lock

Hi everyone I am an old member in disguise. I need some advice cos I am very lost at the moment. ...

4 replies

I'd wait until the baby is born and see what ur sister is like towards you - after she becomes a mother. You would be surprised...

KellyF82

Single Parent Support Group Lock

Hello, I was hoping that someone could may know something about whether there is support groups ...