Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby & Dad
  5. Winter 1'st birthday

Winter 1'st birthday Rss

My son will be turning 1 in a couple of months and I have no idea what to do. I don't want something huge however my house and any other friends or family places are too small or not appropriate to have approx 20 people in winter. Considering it is towards the end of June I don't know how cold/windy etc it will be so I want to avoide anything outside.

What did you do? Or do you have any ideas on what I could do?

I've hired our local community hall for our daughters first birthday in July. Places like that our church halls are quite good and well priced smile
You could try places like play cafes? They have rooms for kids parties, although they do often have a minimum child attendance required.

We didnt really do much for our son's 1st birthday as we were travelling insterstate the next day. We just had some family, a couple of friends and party food at home the night before.
First of all, happy birthday to your son. I can understand the situation you are going through. It is very exciting event in every parent’s life. We thought it should be memorable and convenient as well. Now days it is quite difficult to manage such events on your own considering the lifestyle and busy schedule. I would suggest you should hire an event management team so that they will arrange the event for you very nicely. Only convey your requirement and conditions accordingly they will plan. I have also done the same for my son’s first birthday.
Sign in to follow this topic