Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Starting Solids Rss

Hi everyone, at what age did you start solids?
Hey I started around 4 months as my boy is rather big and was eagerly watching me. In saying that he was not actively eating and it was mainly just closed mouth tasting on lips. Around 5 months he was def ready wide open mouth etc.
We started about six montha with both of ours. Maybe a bit earlier with no.2. We did baby led weaning with both of ours and it wasn't till about eight or nine months that no.2 was actually eating. Before that he would mainly just put food in and spit it out again.

We started feeding our daughter solids at 5ish months; starting with farex, then weet-bix and now mashed or stewed fruit. smile Starting on solids starts from 4-6 months, but no later than 6 from what the maternal health nurse has said.
Between 5-6 months with both mine
?? ? 5 ?????? ???????
I started at 4 months and i started with already made food that u can buy from supermarkets with 4+ sign
probably around 5-6 months starting with Farex, then after 6 months moved on to weetbix with milk and fruit purees.
My son started tasting food at 2 months but not priloperly eating meals until 3 months. He now eats anything... absolutely loves food.
My son started tasting food at 2 months but not priloperly eating meals until 3 months. He now eats anything... absolutely loves food.
Sign in to follow this topic