Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

to much Lock Rss

hi wondering is it possible for a baby to sleep to much my little girl is 4.5 months she sleeps 6:30pm to 6 am with one feed at 2 then goes back down at 8 sleeps to 11 goes down at 1 sleeps til 2 then down at 3:30 up at 5 is it unusal she sleeps this much she seems to sleep way more than all the bubs in my mums group unsure . not complaining she such a happy girl just wondering if it is normal tongue
My lil girl sleeps that much too! smile so long as your bubba is getting enough milk I wouldn't be too worried. Maybe just mention it to your gp next time your to be on the safe side.
It's so nice having a bub that sleeps through the night and is happy all the time hey grin

My lil girl sleeps that much too! smile so long as your bubba is getting enough milk I wouldn't be too worried. Maybe just mention it to your gp next time your to be on the safe side.
It's so nice having a bub that sleeps through the night and is happy all the time hey grin

Nice to know there is other bubs that sleep that much she so happy all the time it took 8 weeks of mums group before anyone heard her cry lol will ask gp about it thanks smile
Sign in to follow this topic