Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

waking wet Lock Rss

Hi,
My baby, Oliver is 11 months old. I am having a lot of trouble with him waking up at around 5am, because he has wet through his nappy. I have tried various different brands of disposables, putting his nappy on as late as possible before bed and putting absorband liners in his nappy. Any suggestions would be apprecitated. I am getting very tired and changing his sheets everyday, and him at 5am is getting too much!!
have u tried nappy mates by bebes?
i had the same prob with haleigh but she was 6 months, i just used another brand at night.
now shes dry as

Monique mum 2 Haleigh & James

Hi Melissa
I had the same problem and tried everything. The best thing that worked for me was pilchers. The fluffy ones! He still is sometimes wet but not near as bad as it was. Is this just a boy thing???? smile

Kylie NSW, Kade 17 months

Hi Melissa,
I have just had this problem too, I now put him in the next size up of huggies nappy. He is in the walker at night now, and the toddler rest of time. So far has been dry at night!
I too was getting sick of changing sheets, although he didn't even wake up!! Dirty wee grub...lying in wee wees!

Jen and 13mth Harvey

Hi My boy does this too - I think it is a combination of drinking lots of bath water(cant stop him) and then his bottle before he goes to bed. We use huggies and then I bought a cheaper brand in a bigger size and put that nappy on top of the huggies on to catch any escaping wee and it has been working a treat for us. Bub's looks very padded up when we put him in his pj's but it doesnt seem to bother him and it has stopped him waking wet. Good luck

Mummy to Joe and Maggie

Sign in to follow this topic