Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Double Trouble Lock Rss

I'm new to the forum and was looking for anyone that I can chat to that can give me tips and pointers.
I'm 24 and a first time mum to identical twin girls who will be 4 months old next week.
So far I'm coping. Not sure how but I am. I have a lot of help from my mum but am starting to feel bad for taking up so much of her time. I can manage the girls on my own during the day but struggle around feed time.
They are being bottle fed 5 times a day (every 4hrs). It usually works that they are half hour apart but come the next feed they want it at the same time. At the moment I have to just ignore the one crying but its really hard sometimes.
If there is anyone in the forum that has twins or has the same issues please let me know. Open to any advice/help
Thanks
HI
I'm also a 24yr old mother to twin identical girls (10 1/2 mths). I only gave a bottle once a day but I use to sit them in their bouncinetts (hope i spelt that right), either side of me, and I would sit on the ground, resting against the couch. That way you can feed both at the same time, I hated listening to my girls cry for a feed.

Also I joined a twin association which had mothers group for twins under 1. I found this GREAT to pick up pointers from mothers of twins that have been through it recently.
Good luck.
Hey there.. my twin girls are just over 2 now, amazing how time flies..
With the feeding issues, i also used to feed both at the same time, i just used to sit in the middle of the couch and lay them both down so that their heads were against my legs and then feed them that way.

Sign in to follow this topic