Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Teething
  5. Brauers teething relief?

Brauers teething relief? Rss

So my dd has just starting teething. Had a few bad nights sleep so last night gave her some panadol which helped ALOT! But don't want to be doing this all the time. I'm a big believer in homeopathic remedies so I bought some brauers teething relief today and some hylands teething gel. Just want to hear some feedback. And does anyone know if it's possible that she could have an allergic reaction, bit nervous as she's only 5.5 months and still only breastfed, plus I come from a family with lots of exczema/asthma! Thanks:)
Cannot recommend Brauer highly enough! (haven't tried Hylands). It worked so well for my 2, and DS had a horrible time teething. I also didn't want to overuse panadol and I was worried about teething gels that contain paracetemol (as I didn't want to double dose). I found the Brauer settled them very easily and on days when they were having a lot of trouble I could still use a bit of gel or panadol.

Brauers teething relief was an absolute godsend for ds1! Was the only thing that really helped him. Highly reccommend it!

Brauer teething relief is awesome. I used it with my DD from 4 months. There have been mixed reviews on whether hylands are completely safe (apparently the levels of some ingredients vary between packages). I also use a homeopathic teething powder- i think the brand is Weleda or something similar?

Also, highly recommend an amber teething necklace. smile
Thanks guys! Yep have researched a bit and found a few neg comments on the highland teething tablets, so I think if we have a bad night tonight I'll give her some of the brauers coz haven't heard any neg about them! the days seem to be fine. She doesn't have the red cheeks anymore so I'm confused whether it's teething or not now lol. Can she get symptoms on/off until the actually cuts a tooth. So many questions, first time mummy here! Heard the amber necklaces a great, do you any good online stores? Can't find any in stores in my area!
Brauers is the best and yes its very common to get teeting symptoms on and off.Just when you think they have chilled, off they go again.Someone once told me you can blame bad behaviour on teeth for at least 3yrs laugh
another fan of the brauers here grin i dont use any panadol for ds (dont feel its necessary) but never had a problem using brauers. i also use weleda teething powder occasionally. its more pricey but i have found it great for a quick fix. i just rub the powder onto ds's gums and have found it works almost instantly smile HTH
We have used the Brauer teething relief and know many others that use it with success as well. I never felt right giving my ds panadol for teething and found the relief worked really well. My ds has also worn the amber teething beads since he was 3 months old and as a result has never really had the red cheeks, dribble etc commonly associated with teething, plus they look cool wink
Hi Kayla, I'm glad you started this chat. I was given a Brauers baby "pack" as a gift from a friend. I had not heard of it before and now feel very reassured with the use I will have for it in future. Thanks.

Thanks guys! Yep have researched a bit and found a few neg comments on the highland teething tablets, so I think if we have a bad night tonight I'll give her some of the brauers coz haven't heard any neg about them! the days seem to be fine. She doesn't have the red cheeks anymore so I'm confused whether it's teething or not now lol. Can she get symptoms on/off until the actually cuts a tooth. So many questions, first time mummy here! Heard the amber necklaces a great, do you any good online stores? Can't find any in stores in my area!

hi there im letitia and im a first time mother of a just turned 1 year old baby girl and im still new 2 using this site and trying to figure out how to reply to ur msg so i hope this works lol and from my experience yes she can get symptoms on/off until the tooth cuts through coz my little girl did and you can buy those amber teething necklaces & braclets on trade me so you should have a look and they get delieverd to ur letterbox so its great!
I have both the Brauers teething relief and the Hylands teething gel. I haven't had to use them much, but when I have, they seem to work well. For my DS, we use an Amber necklace and haven't had any bad nights with teething yet. Maybe that is worth a try for you as well. smile
Sign in to follow this topic