Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

January 2012 Lock Rss

Hey everyone, im vee im 21 and my DF is 27. we welcomed our baby girl Minka into the world on 13th January at 3:35am and she was 3.09kgs and 49cm long. shes our first baby!

congrats everyone on your babies!

xo vee

Congratulations Veemumtobe on the safe arrival of baby minka. Welcome to motherhood.....

Chelles
Hi hope all the new mummies are doing well with their bubs! William is 20 days old already seems like yesterday I was pregnant & desperate to meet him! He really is a perfect baby, sleeping & feeding really well. I guess I couldn't be luckier as I have two girls & am suffering from a kidney stone which has left me out of action. Otherwise I'm enjoying newborn snuggles & resting lots. How are you all recovering post birth?? I feel good, after the 1st week my body felt ok but now I'm not so sore. My 1st degree tear is still healing & boobs have adjusted to feeding again. I got weighed when we saw the mw last week I'm now 64kg. I was 50kg when I fell pregnant with him & 71kg at 39wks!!

HI ladies
well i had little baby William on the 17.01.2012.. William was 9pounds 4 ounces and he is absolutely adorable.. William is number 6 for me and at the moment im feeling very tired.He is being a very good boy so no problems so far. cant wait to swap stories of our little ones and catch up with the jan mums to be since we have nearly all delivered our bubs. nikki
Our little man Madden was born on the 10th of jan at 9.53am weighing a suprising 9pounds 7 ounces! - i love being his mum ( first time mum too) and cant wait to have another grin hahaha
Hi,

Congrats to everyone who has had their baby.

How is everyone going?

I guess things are so quiet in here because we are all so busy with our newborns.

I am surprised with each of our children how much I fall in love with them, babies are such amazing things and we have been so blessed to have 8 beautiful children.

I finally managed to find something gorgeous to buy for Crystal although it wont fit her till at least september (size 0) 2 beautiful dresses with ruffle pants, I would have loved to get some in a 000 (so she could wear one to my bil's wedding in March) but they didn't make them that small.

hi ladies!
my little girl Mia was born on 31/1/2012 on her due date! she weighed 9lbs exactly and 49cm in length and is beautiful!
shes my baby number 2 (have a 2 yr old little girl also).

birth went really well! 5 hrs active labour, 40 mins pushing - no tears yay! went from 6cm dialated to fully in 10 mins after hoping in the pool! did all natural this time no drugs so im very proud of myself!

mia is just amazing, her sister absolutley adores her, shes doing so well last night only woke twice for a feed! she sleeping really well just doesnt like it on her back in the bassinette at the moment so at night shes been sleeping on me (not really a fan of it but for now it works)

breast feeding going alot better than with DD1, still bit sore latching her on and ,milk has come in so boobs are huge and sore! feeling really well post birth just tired!
Hi Ladies,

Congratulations to all the new mums grin

Well it has been an interesting couple of weeks for us.. Noah is 4wks old tomorrow how quickly time goes by.. I had a terrible bout of mastitis last wk and ended up on antibiotics.. It crept up on me very quickly I didn't even realise I had a blockage. The telling sign was a temp of 39 and feeling like I had the flu sad But we survived and now seem to be facing the challenge of having too much milk. Noah the last 2 nights has projectile vomited all over me. I think he might have a little reflux that or just getting too much milk. We have an appointment with the nurse tomorrow so I will run it past her and try to get some information of what to do..

Hope everyone is going well and getting enough rest smile

Mum to 3 gorgeous boys...

Hi Everyone,
Im Sophie, Im 26 and my Husband is 27, Im a first time Mum to 3 week old Harlen.
He was born on 19th of January and was 8 pound! 10 days over due also!!

So far I am loving being a Mum and every day gets a little easier as I figgure out the diffrent crys for diffrent things ect... lol

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

If anyone would care to share what state they are in?

Im in QLD- Cairns

Sophie xx
Hi everyone smile

Hope everyone is going ok with their new bubba's, can't believe my wee girl is 3 weeks old already!

Our wee princess arrived 12 days late (had to be induced), on Jan 19th 8.53pm weighing in at 9lb 10oz, twice the size of her big sister. Was a shock to the body I can tell you! Not nice having 3rd degree tear, but worth it in the end, she is such a good girl smile

Well better get back to it, take care everyone!

Hi everyone smile

Hope everyone is going ok with their new bubba's, can't believe my wee girl is 3 weeks old already!

Our wee princess arrived 12 days late (had to be induced), on Jan 19th 8.53pm weighing in at 9lb 10oz, twice the size of her big sister. Was a shock to the body I can tell you! Not nice having 3rd degree tear, but worth it in the end, she is such a good girl smile

Well better get back to it, take care everyone!

Our Babys were born on the same day!!! xxx
hi ladies!!

so good to see all the due january 2012 in here smile

we welcomed Boston Thomas into the world on the 31/01/12 (3 days over) at 3:15am in the morning....we only just made the hospital.....i was only in the birthing suite for 7mins and he arrived!! so another drug free birth for me...but also another 3rd degree tear...it got repaied under general but its healing well!!!

Boston weighed 8pounds 6ounces. was 51cm long and head was 35cm.

we gave breastfeeding a go for 8 days but again attachment and grazed nipples were a HUGE issue....i have flat nipples....so we have gone to formula sadly sad

but Boston is doing beautifully!! he sleeps fairly well at night 3/4 hourly feeds smile and isn't too much of a crier smile

my DD loves him but her behaviour is shocking atm....hoping she calms down soon blink

i look forward to regular updates from everyone!!

hi ladies hope everyone doing well with their new bubs!
we doing well here, mia was weighed at her 1 wk check and only lost 1/2 a oz so still a 9lb chub! shes sleeping really well doing 3/4 hrs or more at night last couple days had to wake her up last night after over 4 hrs my boobs were so full!

congrats kellee! our bubs born on smae day tongue i no exactly how u feel my nipples are really bad at the moment with cracks and grazes is toe curling sore latching her on at times am trying to make it to 2 wks (DD1 i only feed her for just over a wk with same thing - was in tears latching her on)and if not better will go to bottle and express for a bit.

really anoys me when people go on bout oh u should just push through the pain etc etc when they have no idea how sore it is! with DD1 i just had to be blunt with people and say its my choice but out id rather feed her a bottle than be in tears for every feed and hate it.

DD1 just loves her sister just have to tell to back of a bit sometimes when she put her face right in mia's! but she been so good just seems to be ignoring us when we tell her to do something at the moment just terrible 2s i guess!
Sign in to follow this topic