Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Born in November 2010 Rss

[center]Welcome to all the new Mums of babies born in or around November 2010.

A lot of us have gotten to know each other well through the Due in November thread but we welcome everyone and can't wait to share the next stage of motherhood together.

[/center]
[center] laugh tongue wink[/center]
Ok so i think i might be in here by myself for a bit.

I will start with an introduction: My name is Mel and i am now the proud mother of 2 DD's one named Mia who is 2 years old and the other Lily who is a mere 3 days old and arrived via elective c-section on the 28th of October. I am currently a stay at home mum.

Can't wait to start welcoming everyones new arrivals.
Hi Mel!

Just wanted to say good job on starting the new thread. Hope you're not too lonely in here as there are a few more bubs arriving now. Can't wait to join you in here but probably won't be for a few weeks at least.

Hope Mia and Lily are both well and you're recovering from the c-section. Take care hun. grin

Hey *waves* I;m from the October thread but seeing as my little man doesnt seem to want to grace us with his presence we will now be having a November bub by the looks of things tongue

Im jess,21 and have a DD who is 2yrs,3months and live in WA smile
Will be getting induced on Wednessday 3rd if he doesnt come spontaniously before then smile

Ok so i think i might be in here by myself for a bit.

I will start with an introduction: My name is Mel and i am now the proud mother of 2 DD's one named Mia who is 2 years old and the other Lily who is a mere 3 days old and arrived via elective c-section on the 28th of October. I am currently a stay at home mum.

Can't wait to start welcoming everyones new arrivals.

My DD's name is mia also grin and i was due with wee fella on 28th tongue
I'm Megan, and I'll be officially in here on Friday the 5th (due on the 8th though) unless he changes his mind and decides to come out by himself before then smile

Welcome Jess and i hope your little Man makes an appearance naturally but otherwise good luck for the induction tomorrow - the 3rd of November was Lily's due date but i had a c-section last week. Thats cool with both have Mia's.

Megan - Hello again - are you getting exciting for Friday? Good luck hun if i don't get to tell you before then. I am home 4 days after my c-section and feeling really good.

Kim - Can't wait for you to join us. Everything going well with Mia and Lily but everyone goes home on Thursday so the fun begins.

[center]Welcome to all the new Mums of babies born in or around November 2010.

A lot of us have gotten to know each other well through the Due in November thread but we welcome everyone and can't wait to share the next stage of motherhood together.

[/center]
[center] laugh tongue wink[/center]

I was on the Nov 2010 thread a lilltle bit. Had bub early though, mid October.

Can I crash the party?? grin
Wembly - of course you can join us - my little one was born in October as well but would like to stay with all the lovely ladies from "Due in November"

Also i read on Huggies that Jess (STB2) had her baby so Congrats can't wait to hear how it all went.

Megan (Mummy Grug) - Good Luck for today hope all is ok and can't wait to hear the news of your new little baby.
hi im Jen
im due on the 15th, but im told to expect bub any time.
I also have a DS Tom who is 2 years old tomorrow smile
Hi everyone I am due on the 15th of this month but have been told any time now and congrats on your new babies for all new mums out there and will post as soon as she decided to make an appearance and hope all new mums to be have good births grin

Wembly - of course you can join us - my little one was born in October as well but would like to stay with all the lovely ladies from "Due in November"

Also i read on Huggies that Jess (STB2) had her baby so Congrats can't wait to hear how it all went.

Megan (Mummy Grug) - Good Luck for today hope all is ok and can't wait to hear the news of your new little baby.

Thank you so kindly.
Just read you had a C section, hope you're not over doing things. I had one with my 2nd and am glad I didn't have to have another one.
Hope you and bub are doing well and big sister is behaving. My son went a wee bit feral on me for the first week or 2 but has come good now.
Sign in to follow this topic